In the wake of the world-wide coronavirus threat, here are some corona travel tips.
Be sure to follow the corona travel safety tips put forward by the WHO (World Health Organization) and the health authorities in your country while traveling.
Read: Traveling Abroad? You’ll Need A Vaccine Passport
What Is COVID-19
As of early March 2020, there were over 100,000 people across the world diagnosed with infections caused by the COVID-19 virus. The name is easy to understand- CO-corona VI- virus D-disease 19- the year the first patient affected by this virus was diagnosed. The disease is believed to have started in China but has since spread across the world.
Useful Corona Travel Tips
As a traveler, it is your responsibility to help the government and doctors fight this infection. To that effect, here are a few things you must do:
- Avoid traveling to places that have a high concentration of COVID-19 cases
- Keep your hands clean by washing frequently with soap and water or by using a hand sanitizer.
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing.
- Minimize touching the face
- Monitor your health for 2 weeks after returning from a corona-infected area and avoid using public transport and going to public spaces such as malls and movie theaters during this time.
- If you notice any symptoms such as a cough, difficulty breathing or a fever, contact the local health care center as soon as possible.
Countries like the USA and India have already imposed travel bans and restrictions to fight the virus and the spread.
- Entry Ban For Visitors From Corona-Infected Countries
- COVID 19 Travel Restrictions Issued By India – Key Points
- COVID-19 – Visa Freeze By US Embassy In India And Its Effect On IT Sector
- Coronavirus Travel Restrictions And Border Shutdowns – A country-Wise List
- COVID 19 Home Quarantine Guidelines
- COVID19 India Dashboards: ICMR National Institute of Epidemiology, Covidout.in
- COVID19 India Patient Data