- Which are the best governed countries in the world to immigrate and settle?
- Why are they best governed countries?
- Why Botsawana is a best governed country?
When choosing a country to settle down in, along with job opportunities and standard of living, the way it is governed also plays an important role. Good governance is associated with minimal corruption, good educational and medical programs and governmental policies that benefit citizens. Some of the best-governed countries in the world are:
Denmark achieved a near-perfect score on the ‘Basic Human Needs’ ranking of the 2017 Social Progress Index. This ranking is based on the country’s efforts to meet the medical and nutritional needs of its citizens and provide access to basic communication and knowledge. Danish society is also friendlier than other European countries. It indeed is one of the top choices to immigrate and settle.
2. New Zealand
New Zealand is one of the top scorers in terms of overall political stability, lack of violence and terrorism and fundamental rights. This was one of the first countries to give women the right to vote. The country also has a number of policies to support senior citizens, students and single parents.
Canada, one of the most sought-after places to immigrate and settle, also has a high score in terms of political stability and lack of violence and terrorism. It is also a high scorer in its ability to meet the nutritional and medical needs of its citizens. The country is known to be compassionate and has a high level of acceptance in terms of varying life choices.
Japan was ranked highest by the World Bank for overall government effectiveness, political stability and rule of law. In Asia, it is also ranked highest for water and sanitation, access to basic knowledge, nutrition and medical care. This is evident from the efficient way in which government agencies function and the overall cleanliness of the country. The country offers universal healthcare and a very good education system. Why not consider Japan when thinking to immigrate and settle.
In Africa, Botswana is the best-governed country. It has been given the highest rank by the Rule of Law Index and the World Bank assessment. One of the possible reasons for its low corruption levels may be the Directorate of Corruption and Economic Crime (DCEC) that was created in 1994. The country is also known for the personal freedom enjoyed by its citizens and the easy-going nature of its people. If you love Africa, immigrate and settle in Botswana.
Chile ranks highly for its control of corruption, transparent and open government and access to basic medical care and knowledge. It is also one of South America’s most politically stable countries. The country has a high-quality infrastructure, near-universal access to electricity and water and affordable health insurance.
- Top 10 Countries Where You Can Immigrate and Settle Easily
- How to Apply for New Zealand Investor Visa
- Who will benefit from Obama’s Immigration Executive Action?
- Virtual Citizenship- Knitting Commercial Expansions, Dismantling Physical Boundaries
- Canada Skilled Worker – How to Migrate to Canada as One?
- Changing Trends Of Citizenship – Where are Indians Migrating To?
- How to Apply for Norwegian Citizenship
- 5 Ways To Get Swedish Citizenship
- 18 Most Popular Golden Visa Programs
- How to Apply For A Belgium Citizenship
- India now 4th Largest Source of Illegal Immigrants in the USA
- Indians Migrating To OECD Countries Increased And Diversified
- The TN Visa: Who Is Eligible And What do You Need?
- 4 Lesser Known Facts About Migration
- 6 Easy Ways to Migrate to Canada
- 4 Commonly Asked Questions About Immigration
- How to Migrate to Switzerland
- How to Migrate to the UK
- 9 Countries Indians Can Easily Get Permanent Residency
- A Comprehensive List of Countries That Allow or Disallow Dual Citizenship